Tuesday, September 25, 2012

You DO Know Ally!

I was thrilled to see the results of my quiz -- you answered so well!  That says you read my blog and listen to what I say, which means the world to me.

Of the thirteen people who took the test, three got perfect scores and seven others missed only one question.  That's impressive.  And it's interesting that those who missed a question missed a different one.  I tried to make the questions entertaining and fun.

Using the tie-breaker, the winner is Lynne!  She will receive a prize from my favorite new store, Henri Bendel.  They do a fabulous job wrapping presents.  Here is the prize, being unwrapped...


 

 




It's a compact with two mirrors inside (a regular one and a magnifier).  I hope Lynne likes it.

18 comments:

  1. Holy cow that is a beautiful compact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Lynne! My Hubby thinks the fashionista mug from Henri Bendel you got for me is really nice.... I'm sure Lynne will love her prize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAHHH! Congratulations to Lynne! Wow - what a lovely gift :)

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't have happened to a nicer winner! Hooray for Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Lynne!! You are so sweet to send that to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I must have missed that post in my reader somehow! Bummer. I'm sure she will love that compact, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blogs has been one of my favorites to read for a long while now. You don't always talk about clothes, even though I LOVE talking about clothes, but you find interesting topics to break it up. You always find intersting things to do as well, like cook spicy food or go on a really cool race track with your bike. That's what we love about you Ally :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sara. And I like how you're getting married just to be able to talk about it on your blog. :)

      Delete
  8. What a beautiful gift! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a sweet piece! I like the wrapping almost as much as the prize. I agree with Amber, couldn't have happened to a nicer blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How could she NOT like it?!!! I tell you what, if she doesn't, I'll be happy to take it, even though I missed the quiz (sorry!!) You have exquisite taste.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I missed your quiz. What an adorable prize. I love Henri Bendel.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEIIKKKKKKKK! I LOVES IT! This is a great way to unwrap a present. Now the anticipation of actually receiving it will simply kill me :P

    How did you know I need a compact? How did you know I adore dogs? (JK on the last one.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray for gifts! That is beautifully wrapped. I normally don't get things gift-wrapped for myself, but I bought perfume and body wash recently from Jo Malone and they went to such trouble wrapping it all, it was a lovely experience. So the scented tissue paper is now in my knicker drawer and the gift box is going to hold my sewing machine cables!

    ReplyDelete