What we're doing is offering items to others in the hope we can swap with something they have. You don't have to participate in the party to make a swap, but partiers get first dibs.
I have five items to offer, shown here, and beneath them is my wish-list.
1. This pretty animal-print purse has never been used. I enjoy looking at it but, as you know, I seldom have the chance to actually go outside so it sits neglected. Someone, please take this beauty out for a walk!
2. Next is a gorgeous necklace. The photo doesn't show it accurately, so let me remedy that by saying it is gold in color and the little balls attached to it look like clear yellow resin. The necklace is much golder than the picture depicts.
3. The next item is an orange top with hip-ruffles. It's made by Charlotte Russe and is size Large. The first picture shows it flat, which is weird, so I'm including a second picture showing what it looks like on somebody (me!). It was only worn once for a short photoshoot. It's in virtually new condition.
4. My hands are big. Too big. When I buy jewelry or clothes, the first thing I check is to see if the material stretches. If it doesn't, I'm in trouble. I have two nice bangles which, try as I might, I cannot squeeze my hand into. Thus, they've never been worn. The top one, which was a gift from Lynne, looks like wood. The bottom one is glittery red plastic.
5. My fifth and final offering is a Halloween costume. Pretty cheerleader outfit, with matching jacket. The size says Small but I could squeeze into it so it'll fit medium-sized gals, too. Worn only once for a photoshoot.
1. I'd like any feminine clothes. While I'm large, I'm used to squeezing into small clothing. If material stretches, I'm game. I also like costumes of any kind, including dancewear.
2. I can also use any color of nail-polish.
3. Jewelry: necklaces; bracelets; rings; clip-on earrings.
4. I'm not optimistic enough to believe any gal out there has size-12 shoes, so I'll leave that dream in the box where it resides...
Come join the party!
SWAP NOTE: The zebra purse is gone! Swapped to Gracie for a sundress.