Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Friendship

Friends are my bliss. The fact that people know me, understand me and like me is Nirvana.

Hearing from them is always fun. Getting handmade cards and gifts is even better.

My friend Kezzie (who won last year's Blog of the Year Award) just sent me a card she made herself. How cool is that?! And it's beautiful. See for yourself.




This girl sure knows who I am. I'd wear that outfit in a New York minute.

Accompanying the card came a keychain whose significance is obvious to anyone who reads my blog regularly.




Thanks, Kezzie!

Do you send mail to your friends?

9 comments:

  1. Friends are the best! The family we get to choose. xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that's the best! No, I don't send mail much anymore these days - it seems to be a lost art. Patti's comment is my regular drinking toast: "To the family I choose!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom and I have recently returned to hand written letters vs email or phone calls. We agree it's the best way for the two of us to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the hardest parts of being unemployed/being on an extremely tight budget is that I am not able to send snail mail and packages to my friends right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! I love getting and sending real mail :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a charmingly sweet card - handmade ones are such a terrific little works of art unto themselves. It was so thoughtful of Kezzie to send this charmer your way.

    Have a great week,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. does she know you or what?? adorable card and key chain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you liked them Ally!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I should send my friends a snail mail soon,
    Bing.

    ReplyDelete