Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Musings

How are you?  What are your plans for today?  Anything exciting?

I try to avoid working on weekends but, occasionally, have to make an exception.  I'm running out in a few minutes to meet a group of new clients.  I agreed to see them today so they wouldn't miss work; they're regular working-class people and I want to make seeing me convenient for them.

This week at work was hard but, to balance that out, I squeezed in some shopping.  Found five fabulous items, all within my budget.  I saw a gorgeous multi-colored top in a store-window.  I've never bought anything displayed so prominently but really like it and learned it wasn't too expensive ($30).  So, I bought it!  If I have a chance later today, I'll wear and photograph it for you.  It'll look great with black leggings and some heels.

Speaking of which, I just got a new pair of pumps from Zappos.  I only own one pair of pumps (in black) and thought a lighter color would perk up some outfits.  I've never bought anything from Zappos before but their selection was wide -- they even had size-13! -- and the purchase was easy.  They pay for all shipping.  Have you bought from them?  Any opinion?

Here are the shoes...




Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Ohh!! Awesome shoes! I can't wait to see the top! Many kisses buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zappos is the best
    Returns are a breeze and customer service is great
    Have a great Sunday
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Those shoes are HOT!! Zappos Rocks! They have Great Customer Service and fast shipping. You will be very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never even heard of Zappos but those shoes are super nice. It's super great of you to make time to see people who work the Monday-Friday shifts. Hopefully the meeting wasn't too long and you got to enjoy the rest of your Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want these shoes! I have bought from Zappos (a pair of Frye boots last fall). I was stunned by the speed of their service and the very good price I got.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a very kind person! And those shoes look very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect color! Those will go with everything. I have 2 pairs of neutral pumps and they're my go-to shoes! Can't wait to see the new top you bought!!

    I've bought boots off of Zappos before, it's a great website! Such a big selection.

    Happy Monday! Hope your meeting went well yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never purchased anything from Zappos, these shoes are marvelous.
    I like the color and the heel seems so comfortable.
    How very nice of you to go out of your way to meet clients- that says even more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, guys. Zappos was great. I'd read articles about what a good company it is, so I thought I'd give 'em a try. The shipping was amazingly fast. And anyone who's dealt with them says only good things about their customer-service.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're such an organized lawyer. i bet this pair of nude pumps will look great on your legs=) (you have awesome legs)I browsed the site(zappos) before but have'nt thought of buying any yet...maybe I will review the items again=)

    ReplyDelete