Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good News, Bad News

The good news is I had a great time today visiting my friends Xenia and Mark as they made an appearance at Bloomingdale's to promote their makeup line.  It was fun to see Xenia interact with her fans - some of whom are very young - in mutual-delight.

Equally good news is that Xenia just made the covers of two magazines, one of which recognizes her success as a businesswoman.  She's not just a pretty face!

Doe Deere Blogazine

The bad news is, this morning, my computer caught a virus.  I took it in for repair and they said it'll take a week before I get it back.  Fortunately, I can temporarily borrow another computer - but it won't have the same ease in posting and, of course, I don't have any of my photos available.  So, posts will be imageless for the next few days.  Please stick around!

7 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try her makeup line. Hopefully your computer will get well soon : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang.... my computer grabbed a virus today too.. i had to do a restore back to friday but now it seems to be OK *fingers crossed* for bothof us
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could always post from a smartphone if you have one... my entire blog (except recent hyperlinks) is done from my Droid.

    The photo quality isn't as great as many blogs (only 5 megapixels), but at least I can do it on the fly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a good time, but sorry about the virus. Worst things ever. =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're stuck with me!! Sorry about your computer. Xo, tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, guys. Tracy, you make me laugh!

    The computer I'm borrowing is a Mac and I'm totally clueless about how it works. It doesn't even have a right-click! I am, however, stumbling through it because blogging-withdrawal pangs have already begun.

    I had a great day today which I *must* post about, so I'm teaching myself how to use the Mac and add photos, etc. Your wait probably won't be as long as I mentioned.

    ReplyDelete