Sunday, November 7, 2010

Back To Normal

Sometimes I get fevered and go off the deep-end.  Then, inevitably, my sanity returns.

I know many of my outfit-posts have been crazy lately.  Now, the force of equilibrium is in effect and I'm sliding back to normal.

I found a very delightful and very normal pink skirt this week thrifting.  It fits me perfectly and it urges me to dress like a normal person again.  With something so cute whispering in my ear, I can't resist.

I paired the skirt with a new black top that has a pretty black bow sitting on the bust.  Because they're the same color, the bow isn't very apparent in the photos, but it's there and it looks nice.

Your comments are welcomed.




13 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous outfit - really love the skirt and the colour is just up my alley.

    Hope you're had a fantastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Throw on a black cardigan and you could go anywhere. That's a great outfit that is equally at home in church or the grocery store or the office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love that skirt ! I would totally wear that ! Your legs and feet look really great in those heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt is gorgeous, and the wider hemline is very flattering. I see the bow, and it really makes the top special without being overdone. Well played!

    I'm still jealous about the legs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this outfit. The last one was a bit over-the-top for me. Not horrible, just a bit too short and/or ruffly. This outfit is not only cute and very flattering, it looks classy, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty - that skirt length is so nice on you. I would do a jacket over this. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, guys. I agree with you.

    I wasn't expecting to like this outfit as much as I do, after seeing how nice it turned out. Its success encourages me to create similar ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is very classic looking..I really like it. I love thrifting, I've found some really cute things that way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always loved pink and black together and I think this look is very sweet :) You wear such pretty necklaces too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! Really really nice outfit. That pink looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is easily my favorite outfit of yours! And my goodness, how gorgeous do you look in corals/reds???

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the sweetheart neckline of this top! its very flattering!

    ReplyDelete