I am not a conventional blogger. This is not a conventional blog. So, when it comes to posing questions, they won't be twee and pedestrian, like "Vanilla or chocolate?"
You are invited to share your thoughts on any of these topics.
2. Does spending a lot of time online make your life better? Or worse?
3. Is it a good thing or a bad thing that (most) boys hang out with other boys and (most) girls hang out with other girls? Why, other than to make babies, do boys and girls get together at all?
4. Is it healthy to pay a lot of attention to celebrities and their lives? Should we live vicariously through the daily experiences of third-rate actors?
5. What is the real point of shopping for clothes?
6. What is the real objective of watching pro sports?
7. Do we need a soulmate to complete us, or can we be happy with a circle of friends?
Hey, if you wanted normal questions, there's no shortage of other places to find them....