Friday, May 13, 2011
I do. In fact, I look for magical little moments and savor them. They make my other burdens feel lighter.
Joy can be found in unexpected places. Here are some of my favorite small pleasures:
- Going through a car-wash while sitting in my car. I did it today and felt like a kid.
- Picking up an old friend at the airport and seeing the excited look on their face when we spot each other.
- Visiting my girlfriends' fashion blogs and telling them they look beautiful when they do.
- Learning that Blogger is back online... :)
- Picking up the tab after a meal with friends.
- Mentally planning a new clothes outfit.
- Handwriting and mailing real paper greeting cards. Am I the only person left who does this??
What are your favorite small pleasures?