Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- I'm going to visit Niagra Falls this weekend. Should I bring my camera?
- Sweet Suzanne, who lives in Toronto, is offering to travel down to Niagra to meet me for afternoon tea at a charming little hotel during my visit. Should I accept her offer?
- One of the best favorite things I've ever done was visit Longwood Gardens last Spring with Meghan and Megan Mae. Longwood is a big collection of flowers and plants in Pennsylvania with an elegant restaurant. They are having a special outdoor evening light-show and I'm going the weekend after next. Should I blog about it afterward?
- The weekend after the weekend after next weekend, I'm going to NYC for a blogger-meetup with Patti. Should I be charming with bubbly enthusiasm or withdrawn and sullen?
- Halloween is coming up and this year it's on a Saturday. Should I look for a party?
- My birthday will arrive in a month, just after Halloween. Should I act my age or pretend I'm still young?
- Blogging is hard work which enriches my life beyond measure. Should I keep going or give it up?
Do you have any dumb questions?