Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- I'm going to visit Niagra Falls this weekend. Should I bring my camera?
- Sweet Suzanne, who lives in Toronto, is offering to travel down to Niagra to meet me for afternoon tea at a charming little hotel during my visit. Should I accept her offer?
- One of the best favorite things I've ever done was visit Longwood Gardens last Spring with Meghan and Megan Mae. Longwood is a big collection of flowers and plants in Pennsylvania with an elegant restaurant. They are having a special outdoor evening light-show and I'm going the weekend after next. Should I blog about it afterward?
- The weekend after the weekend after next weekend, I'm going to NYC for a blogger-meetup with Patti. Should I be charming with bubbly enthusiasm or withdrawn and sullen?
- Halloween is coming up and this year it's on a Saturday. Should I look for a party?
- My birthday will arrive in a month, just after Halloween. Should I act my age or pretend I'm still young?
- Blogging is hard work which enriches my life beyond measure. Should I keep going or give it up?
Do you have any dumb questions?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I always have believed there are dumb questions ("Do you want to see the kitten?", e.g.) Have a marvelous trip and I can't wait to raise a glass with you. xoxReplyDelete
I rather ask a "dumb" question and get my answer than remain in the darkness...ReplyDelete
Hope you have a great time on your meet-up.
It's like asking someone if they want a free trip to Paris with spending cash. : )ReplyDelete
Fun that you're going to meet up with Patti too!
BTW...LOVE the outfit!ReplyDelete
Loving the pattern. XReplyDelete
None of those are dumb questions! Lol This post was a fun read :)ReplyDelete
CUTE DRESS!! and YES I have dumb questions at work all the time.. never ending.. oh well.ReplyDelete
You make me laugh. Also, I am jealous of all of your upcoming plans and meet-ups! Have so much fun!ReplyDelete
Dumb questions abound in this world of ours ... however you make it FUN!!!!ReplyDelete
Love that little dress!!!
love the look here! normally i say there are no dumb questions, but have to agree now that there are some :)ReplyDelete
LOL, I love this. Can't wait to hear about your trip to Niagara. Take lots of pictures and blog about it after :)ReplyDelete
Why would anyone WANT to present themselves as sullen and withdrawn!? Love this look on you, my dear. XOXO
Lucky you that you're meeting two fabulous ladies - Patti and Suzanne. There are no dumb questions! Love the print of the dress.ReplyDelete
Charming idea for a post, dear Ally. I hope you have a stellar time with all of the exciting plans that lay on the horizon for you. I'm always inspired by how many blogger meetups you're able to have.ReplyDelete
Act as if you are still young, and be sullen if you want to. You must continue blogging though. I know I am answering rhetorical questions, but still.ReplyDelete
Love this outfit on you, so smart looking!
Hah! Jumping in to say killer outfit and what's more, I love your facial expression and pose here. You're glowing!ReplyDelete