Monday, July 25, 2011

Some Of My Friends

Every so often, a photo comes along that grabs you.  Here are a few from my friends...


This is Fuzzy Galore who has the rockin'est motorcycle blog in town.  That's her under the helmet.  I had the good fortune to meet Fuzzy in person and she's a delightful person.  And, despite her protests, she's got style -- she wears purple sneakers with big white stars on them!




Poet is one of my favorite bloggers.  She's smarter than I am, so I learn from her analyses.  And she's cuter than most of us, so it's fun to visit her blog.  Here, the radical cropping of the photo reveals more of her personality than usual.  The picture really appeals to me.


If you don't know Tracy yet, you should.  She's an amazingly nice person.  She lives in San Francisco.  I had the good fortune to meet her recently when she and Ian visited NYC.


Daphne puts real effort into her fashion-blog -- her outfits are varied and creative.  I'm impressed every time I visit and she inspires me to try harder.

19 comments:

  1. The top photo is stunning... the contrast between the bike & rider and the cheery sunflower field looks like something from a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always so sweet. I really enjoy practicing my english by reading you :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each person/photo is so unique. Thanks for 'introducing' us to new people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those sunflowers in the first photo...sunflowers always seem so "human" to me. The card arrived today. Thank you kindly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still find it weird that people like this cropping, but thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to visit these girlies! The jumpsuit on Tracy is BEYOND fabulous! And thank you for the kind words.....YES! At almost 45, I'm definitely old enough to have an 18 year old daughter.....but I still FEEL just as goofy as I did at her age! Hugs! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first photo is just lovely! Sunflowers and biking is the perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWW!! You are such a sweetheart! Thanks for including me on this list. You mean the world to me. I adore you.

    Now I'm off to check out your other friends. If you like them, I'm going to as well.

    xoxo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos- I really love the motorcyle photo- sweet and sassy! I just saw Tracy's photo on her blog- love the jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first photo is just Gorgeous! Daphne is wearing some Super Hot shoes!! Sorry I have been neglecting commenting I am just so tired from painting and moving. Should hopefully be back to commenting and blogging regularly in about 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your posts are always so interesting and full of fun pics. I love the first one!! Sunflowers are my favorite flower and they look great with the badass bike =p

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoy when you do features on your favorite bloggers. It's a great way to network. Plus you are so sincere that I know all of these bloggers must be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wonderful - I love discovering new blogs, and these are some Ive never heard of :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Daphne's blog, I call her posts a power spoonful of inspiration, and a great peak into her life. I will have to check out the others. Enjoy your week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the first photo. The juxtaposition of the rugged dirt bike and the lush field of sunflowers is incredibly unique.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the photo of Fuzzy Galore! Something about the giant bike next to the giant sunflowers, amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, R for posting the sunflower photo and including me here. You really know how to make a girl feel like a million bucks.

    And, thanks to all the nice comments about the pic. I'm humbled!

    ReplyDelete