To aid you in selecting my Christmas gift I've compiled this helpful list of presents I'd like:
- An ancient treasure map, preferably crumpled.
- Detailed plans for a legendary bank heist with blueprint drawings and a motley but charming crew of talented criminals, one of whom will ultimately double-cross us.
- A villain's secret lair carved into the side of a mountain on a remote island. Extra credit for including a tank of hungry, man-eating sharks.
- A talking dog.
- A non-talking cat with a Twitter account.
- A cute mouse who not only talks but cooks delicious meals and sings catchy songs.
- A Blockbuster Video franchise.
- Elvis's greatest hits on cassette tape.
- A cylindrical audio-recording made by Thomas Edison, speaking to his lab assistant: "Theodore! Get your ass in here pronto!"
- A gift-card entitling me to purchase gasoline at 49 cents a gallon so I can pretend it's 1972.
- A time machine to transport me back to 2009 where I can buy Bitcoin at 10 cents a coin.
What's on your wish list?
I like your list. You could probably make a treasure map, and cassettes are in again - did you know? You can probably find that tape!ReplyDelete
I heard! Can't believe it but happening.Delete
I would also like a mouse that will cook for me - and sing and chat!ReplyDelete
I'll get you one!Delete
I'm loving your list and with my hubby being an old Elvis fan, I can probably do the cassette tape :-) xxxReplyDelete
I've always thought I wanted a talking dog but then I've had a few really smart ones and I don't think I want to hear what they'd have to say lolReplyDelete
I'll take anything that cooks for me though!
Karen @For What It's Worth
Ha! Great response.Delete
Omg I am totally adding that "time machine to buy Bitcoin at 10 cents a coin" because that would be GENIUS!ReplyDelete
Le Stylo Rouge
I miss the days of having a Blockbuster store around the corner.ReplyDelete
Come visit mine. :)Delete
Great Christmas list. The Elvis cassette thing is a lovely idea. Do you have anything to play it on?ReplyDelete
Nope. And I don't know who sells them anymore.Delete
It's technically a talking dog: i recommend googling Bunny the Talking dog (and Billi the cat).ReplyDelete
Boyhowdy that gas card though. Sign me up for one those bad boys.
That's some wish list Ally!ReplyDelete
I don't want anything too extravagant myself, just a pair of Christian Louboutin black patent heels.
Ha! I hear ya, sister. :)Delete
This list is as smile-inducingly fun and charming as a beloved Christmas TV special.ReplyDelete
Nothing wrong in the slightest wish dreaming and wishing big, my friend. Hopefully Santa will take a a peek at this and bring you at least a couple of the entries you're yearning for this year.
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
PS: Good stars, yes, regarding the early, Wild West days of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and crypto currency in general.
Such an imaginative list!!! Share the mouse with me- please!ReplyDelete
Your treasure map made me smile as my friend Amanda and I used to spend every Saturday morning drawing treasure maps when I was around 7 and she was 4! So much fun!
That gives me an idea... thanks!Delete