Monday, October 6, 2014

My Core Mission

I just received a new spy mission.

An international criminal syndicate recently stole secret plans for technology that turns apple juice into gasoline. Uncontrolled use of this new technology could upset the entire apple cart of global commerce.  And strike at the core of the way we live, taking a bite out of our economic superiority.

My job -- sneak into a formal gala tonight at the headquarters of the syndicate, quietly invade a locked room where the technology is being stored, retrieve the flash-drive and get out without being detected or killed. Fortunately, I have a white dinner-jacket and lock-picking tools to assist me.

If you don't see any posts from me after tonight, start buying apples. Lots of them.

11 comments:

  1. Ha!!!!!!! You seem to be cosplaying like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so great! I hope you succeed in your super secret mission!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, good luck, you can do it buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If anyone can succeed at a super secret mission I am sure it is you! I just bought a bag of apples but I think they are New Zealand apples. Does that count?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihi!
    don´t wear high heels - maybe you have to run fast :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your mission!!!! See you on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do need to learn how to lock pick. This post just shows that you never know when you might be tapped to be a secret agent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA… i am waiting for the signal.. so i can go buy the apples!

    ReplyDelete
  9. funny that i just bought apples last night :)
    glad to see (by today's new post) that you made it out alive!

    ReplyDelete