Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween!

I hope you enjoy this fun holiday.  What are you doing today?

Tonight, I'm going into New York City with friends to attend the annual Halloween Parade in Greenwich Village.  It's a raucous affair with wild costumes.

I came up with a costume idea just yesterday.  I was so sad on Wednesday when the K.C. Royals lost the World Series.  That defeat weighed on me and suddenly -- pop! -- a costume idea occurred to me.  I can be a Zombie Royals Fan!  A Royals fan who's dead but still walking.  There's some truth in that.

The best part is I already had a Royals t-shirt and cap from my visit to their stadium five years ago, so the costume didn't cost a dime.  Only some effort which was fun.

What do you think?  Are you scared?  :-)



16 comments:

  1. too creative, A! i love it. i'm a little scared, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little scared! Have a super time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. horrifying :-)
    creative costumes which cost no money are the best! and a (personal) story behind is even better!
    have fun! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, too fun! I love it!! Hope you have a fantastic and fun Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. Happy Halloween! :A bit scared, yes! lol, Enjoy the weekend. :)
    Patterns and Comfort

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!!! So fitting, and creative to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great!!!
    my dad was rooting for the royals too. he's a dodgers fan so i think as long as it wasn't the giants he was ok with anyone. poor royals :(

    i don't know very much about baseball at all, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha! Brilliant idea : )

    Sounds like a blast...stay warm!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun!! I looked at Michi's blog and maybe she could take some awesome stylish photos of you -- that would be super cool- like a fancy magazine-style fashion shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great costume! Have a great night!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great but simple idea. You know I am all about creativity. Your smile is too wide and genuine for me to be scared :-) You do look like you could use some sleep! :-D xo JJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. With that smile, you could not scare me :)
    Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am really scared of zombies!!!!!! Good idea for a costume ... hope you enjoyed the parade.

    ReplyDelete