Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Bevy Of Bloggers

I'm going away Friday!  To visit four wonderful blogger-friends whom I've never meet in person before.  I'm so excited I could scream!

SQQQEEEEEE!!!!

As you know, I've had over a dozen blogger meet-ups but almost all have been here in New York.  They happened because people from out-of-town came to the Big Apple for other reasons and included me in their plans.  Friday, I'm acting on my own initiative -- I'm flying to Minnesota for no reason other than to visit my blogger-friends. 

I'm looking forward to meeting Beth, Ashley and the Two Birds, Megan & Nora.  All have charming online personalities which I'm sure are mirrored in real life.

BethMegan and Nora live in Minneapolis; Ashley lives a three hour car-ride north in Duluth.  Arriving at the airport, I'll pick up a rental car to have mobility during my four-day stay.

While visiting Beth, I'll get to meet her husband Nate and son Oliver.  I know every mother says their child is the cutest in the world, but Ollie is indeed the most handsome little fella you ever saw.  If you don't believe me, feast on his adorable little face here.

Ashley is throwing a Halloween party which promises to be a blast.  She's having games, food and friends.  The best way to spend a Saturday night, in my opinion.  Hopefully I'll join her for brunch on Sunday, too.

Megan & Nora invited me to sushi with them which sounds like fun.  They are sisters and seem to get along better than most siblings.  They share a single blog which is quite remarkable.

Do you know these charming women?  If not, you should visit their blogs.


 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

25 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Have fun : ) I KNOW you will.

    Take lots of photos too!

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love Beth! Have a blast meeting up with them! We want pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Have a safe trip!!!

    While you're in Minneapolis, steal Megan's entire outfit for me. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you decided to go to the Halloween party! That will be such a great mini vacation. What are you going to go as?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The theme of the party is "Dead Celebrities" so I'm going as Humphrey Bogart's character Rick in "Casablanca." I posted a picture of the costume a few weeks ago. White dinner jacket, black bowtie, etc.

      Delete
  5. i know the two birds :) have fun and take lots of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gwah! I am so jealous! It sounds like you are going to have a blast. Please give little Oliver a hug for me, that little guy is friggin adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun! I know from personal experience that they will all have a wonderful time meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting - I know how I squealed meeting my friend Judi after 12 years - it was surreal and there are times I have to pinch myself because I still can't believe it finally happened.

    I hope we'll meet in person eventually :-)

    Have a wonderful time
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is so exciting! Hope you are having a wonderful time! Well, I'm sure you will...

    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for leaving such nice comment on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So exciting!!!!! Hope you have a fab time!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I'd never seen the other ladies' blogs other than Beth's before. New reading fun!

    I'm so happy for you, Ally. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a fun weekend and take lots of photos for us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are so excited to meet you!!! Safe travels this weekend and we will see you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm soooooooo excited and I can't believe it's tomorrow already! Tomorrow! You will have to give Ashley an extra hug for me since I am not able to make it up to see her as well. And well, I got to hang out with Megan and Nora last night and I think they're pretty amazing, so I'm glad you get to see them too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know the 'two birds' ladies. How fun. Hope you have a great time.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you have a grand time ! I am certain they in for a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stay safe and have a great time Ally. Looking forward to you reporting back here and sharing your experiences with us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun! I want to go too! I would love to hang out with the Bird Girls and hey, I'd love to hang out with you too? Come on, you can ride that bike all the way to the west coast! ;-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have a safe, sensational, super fun time, dear Ally! I really look forward to hearing all about your wonderful blogger meet-ups and hope they go even better than you're imagining they will (I find such to be the case with me and the few such meet-ups I've been able to take part in so far).

    Happy travels!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete