I love good writing. Sentences that make you smile and even laugh. Like these:
- Her hunger eclipses her hauteur.
- Being tasteless requires good taste.
- Don't get too proud: the size of your funeral will likely depend on the weather.
- The details of their fight are too stupid to parse.
- I realize that it sounds like I'm bragging about my neighborhood. I am never sure where my bragging and my complaining meet up for coffee to agree about their views on the world.
- He presented himself as an art-lover but, really, he was just an art-liker.
One of these was written by me. Can you guess which one?