Today is International Beer Day. No kidding! We even have a poster.
Pandemic life is hard. Beer makes it easier.
My favorite new beer comes from Keuka Brewing Co. in the Finger Lakes. I drank their Mocha Stout straight out of the tap (so fresh!) and later went online and ordered their 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Fat Stack Maple Pecan Porter. To each his/her own.
- Here's to all the Americans who think Sam Adams was one of the Founding Fathers
- Wife: I’m heading to the store. Do you want anything?
Me: A sense of meaning and purpose in my life.
Wife: *adds beer to the grocery list*
- I'm impressed with who I become when I don't have an opener for a bottle of beer
- Ever had beer so good that two sips in you're ready to quit your job, buy all that stuff on your Amazon wish-list and move to an island?
- Wife: We need a new fridge.
Me: This is a terrible day.
Wife: You can use the old fridge as a beer fridge.
Me: This is the best day of my life.
- Today is the two-year anniversary of me chipping my front tooth on a beer bottle to impress a guy who it turns out already had a girlfriend
- People are so anxious for bars to re-open like they don't know you can charge yourself double for a beer and stare at your phone at home too
- [morning after party]
Me: I'm never drinking again.
Brother: Want a beer?