Today is the big day! The party!
These lovely bloggers have come to the party in spirit. Their presence here is cherished by me and celebrated by all. Check out their wonderful blogs and make a new friend. Thanks for coming, everyone!
1. Here is Megan, whose coral outfit is amazing. Megan's blog is here.
2. Baxter lives in Australia, which is as far away from me as you can get. Rather than fly halfway around the world, Baxter sends her best wishes and a picture of her cats. She assures me they are party-animals and will keep our party rockin! Baxter's blog is here.
3. Mini is a nice young blogger in Germany who has been kind to me many times. She dressed up in a lovely outfit for the party and is sharing it with us. Mini's blog is here.
4. Mouse is a spunky young blogger in NYC who's fun and lively. Her presence will spark the party for sure. Her blog is here.
5. Sheila, who is Wonder Woman of the blogosphere, didn't disappoint with her special outfit for the party. We expect a lot from Sheila and she always delivers. Her (fabulous) blog is here.
6. Julia is an artist wth a fun blog that has interesting content. Her party-outfit is sophisticated and cute. Julia's blog is here.
7. Cassy sent a terrific photo for the party. Not only is her outfit cute, her eye-makeup is impressive. Next party, I'm asking Cassy to do mine!
8. I received an e-mail from Paige who is new to me. Paige says she is transgendered and lives in California where she cares for her wife who has ALS. Paige wore a lovely dress for the party. Welcome, Paige!
Anyone else want to have fun?!