Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Surprise!

There is ugliness in the world, but there is also beauty.  There are mean people out there, but also nice ones.  I try to focus on the good in life and support those who help others.  That's the essence of my life-philosophy.  At unexpected times, it comes back to reward me.

I recently started following a blogger named Jazmin.  She popped up on my radar when she visited my blog a few weeks ago.  Jazmin lives in Massachusetts and has nice taste in clothes, similar to mine.

Without any prompting or reason, Jazmin saw fit to send me some nice clothes, several with tags still attached.  They arrived today.  I opened her package like a kid at Christmas.  The goodies include several tops, a cute skirt and lots of chunky jewelry.  You'll see these pretty items in upcoming outfits.

Thanks, Jazmin!

Do you ever surprise anyone with an unexpected gift?

9 comments:

  1. Oh how nice of her! Can't wait to see what ya got :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool! That's super sweet of her.

    Sheila and I have sent each other gifts off and on. Usually we find something the other might love and pass it on.

    Heather of Style Journey once surprised me with a yellow belt!

    I try to pick up things when I can afford them (not frequently these days). I have also made and mailed gifts to people (some of which included your ties!).

    I have to admit I've received many incredible gifts from wonderful friends I've made via blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I surprised you last year at this time ; ) . It is fun to do. I am excited to see your new clothes and jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awhhhhhh, how sweet of her! gotta love surprises of this kind :)

    Happy Friday!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet! The kindness of others always amazes me. Can't wait to see you showcase your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, you're so lucky, and jazmin is so kind :) it's feel like early Christmas present, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay you got the package! can't wait to see what you pair it with : D

    -Jaz
    http://summerlilacs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's is such a treat! What a nice person you are so I'm not surprised you attract such generousity. I can't wait to see your new outfits!
    the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete