Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Old Year, The New Year

2011 was a watershed for me.  I explored, I grew, I made new friends.  The year was so fabulous I don't want to let it go. 

But go it must.  A New Year awaits us. 

My plans are to make 2012 as wonderful as possible.  To be creative, to try new things, to share my life with you.

What are your plans for the New Year?

Oh, and on that subject... do you know Sage?  She's one of the smartest bloggers around.  Sage has this natural maturity and always knows the most sensible way to view a situation.  Which makes her a valuable person to listen to and learn from.  Plus, she's fun!  Sage has an easy sense of humor that makes me laugh.

Anyway, the reason I mention Sage is she just posted about New Year's resolutions.  (Go here.)  As always, she says smart things that make sense.  I encourage you to check out her blog -- you'll enjoy it.

Also, before I say goodbye for the last time this year, Tracy of The Closet Shopper just celebrated her birthday.  Go over to her blog and wish her well.

Happy New Year everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Ally! That is a great picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Ally! Ohmygoodness, I had no idea what happened to Sage - she got her own url! I kept going to her blog and I got an error saying the blog had been deleted. Glad to know she hasn't disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I'm sure the next year would be even better for you than this. It's because you'e so darling. I read your blog not for a long time but I already see this!

    Happy new Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Sage and Tracy's blogs. Sage always has great posts. The flowers you sent Tracy were beautiful too. That was very sweet of you :) Here's to wishing you a great year in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best for 2012! If I manage, I'll write up a "resolutions" post of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, I have an award over on my site for you, should you choose to accept it.

    Hugs
    Wends

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the shout out! Everyone thinks I've died. :( My transition to my new site was less than smooth. Oh well, maybe this will lead to a post about being more prepared?

    I'm wishing you lots of love, happiness, and fun in the new year! And no more mug shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy new year to you! i hope 2012 is wonderful to you and i look forward to seeing your new outfits and growth. :)
    <3 mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sage is one of my favourite bloggers- advice injected with humour! I hope you have a fabulous time ringing in the New Year and here's to a great 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  10. may you have the happiest of years to come!
    i got your email and can't wait to analyze, once i am done with the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi shybiker, I was traveling, but I want `the year of 2012 is even more beautiful to you, and maybe decide to write your book??
    I have not forgotten what I read about it...and you are a very sensitive....certainly would be very nice to read...hahahaha
    is a tip for 2012
    hugs...rose jp

    ReplyDelete