Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Marriage

I saw some funny tweets on marriage:

- My husband says he loves baseball but what he really likes is to leave cupboard doors open

- When my wife puts on a dress I wear cargo pants and complain I can't find my wallet 'cause I have too many pockets

- My wife put parental controls on Netflix because I watched one of our shows without her

- My wife and I got a sitter for date night. We might get a little crazy after dinner and hit up the good Target on the other side of town

- My husband likes to grill. He never makes a side-dish. Last night he smoked a whole chicken and was just gonna have us eat chicken with nothing else

- I hung a world map on the wall, gave my wife a dart & said "throw this: wherever it lands, we're going there for vacation." Turns out we’re spending three weeks behind the fridge

3 comments:

  1. So funny - there's a grain of truth in all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are funny.

    the Netflix, going to Target for a date night and the refrigerator one hot a little too close to home lol

    Karen @For What It's Worth r

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fridge one is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete