Some things you can't make up. Last Halloween, a young man glued a tiny sequin hat to the side of his head as part of his costume. The only problem was the glue he was supposed to use (fabric-adhesive) wasn't working well so, instead, he used Super Glue (cyanoacrylate). After the holiday, he couldn't get the hat off. So... he went to a hospital Emergency Room.
Here's his story. It's actually pretty funny. :)
In a related story, the inventor of Super Glue (Harry Coover) died on Sunday. (No joke.)