I have so little time off work that I use it wisely. Today, on a sunny Saturday, I hit a homerun. Two, actually.
I bought a fondue pot! To explore new culinary adventures. I plan to use it to make both cheese fondue and dark chocolate fondue. I like the idea of dipping fruits, breads and pretzels into tasty cheese and chocolate sauces.
Have you ever made fondue? Or tried it? Any advice for me?
- Vikki Carr (wonderful singer from the 1960's)
- Barbra Streisand (do I need to introduce her?)
- Janis Ian (Seventies singer)
- Olivia Newton-John (Eighties)
- Connie Francis (Fifties)
- Roy Buchanan (Best guitarist in history; played in the Seventies)
- Clarence Gatemouth Brown (Blues performer; Sixties and Seventies)
It's fun to listen to new sounds, especially when the price is right. I'm putting my turntable through a workout!