Saturday, October 28, 2023

Halloween (#3)




Halloween Costume #3: Twenty years ago "Alias" was an exciting television show. It was created by JJ Abrams. The show stars Jennifer Garner as secret agent Sydney Bristow. Packed with action, "Alias" ran for five years and was very popular (2001-2006). If you've never seen it, you're in for a treat; you can find it on DVD and streaming platforms (e.g., Amazon Freevee).


You know how much I like secret agents and espionage stories. A decade ago I dressed up as Sydney Bristow for Halloween (2013). Yes, that's a gun and grenade strapped to my leg. I use them to escape when my cover is blown at fancy cocktail parties.


A spy must be a master of disguise willing to fully commit to a false identity and utilize it to accomplish our mission. When the fate of the world is at stake, half-measures are not enough. You need to fully commit, as I do here. :)

10 comments:

  1. I LOVED Alias. Do you remember that the pilot episode was commercial-free? It was so thrilling I didn't even realize it while I was watching. You make a very hot international spy! All my best wishes for you, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth! No, I have no recollection of the pilot lacking commercials. That's cool.

      Delete
  2. I am truly gobsmacked Ally! How fabulous you look as secret agent Sydney Bristow! Just wow! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah look at you!!!! You look so stunning! Nice to see those killer legs again!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, buddy. They've been eager for an appearance. :)

      Delete
  4. Such a killer look! I'm enjoying seeing all your past costumes all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when you first posted this costume! Love it, especially those gorgeous gams! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are less than one handful of fellow bloggers still around who remember my early work. Thank you for remaining one of them. I cherish you and the memory you have of my happier days.

      Delete