Thursday, June 13, 2019

Summer News

Hey guys. Don't mean to ignore you. I've been busy on projects that are taking longer than expected to finish but the results will be worth it. I did two photo-shoots this week that are special and rewarding. You'll enjoy them. I did.

I'm riding north tomorrow to New Hampshire where I hear Franconia Notch State Park is a phenomenal place. The park sits in the heart of White Mountain National Forest between two mountain ranges. There is reportedly "a spectacular mountain pass" containing the Flume Gorge and a famous aerial tram. Have you heard of Franconia?

I'm bringing my eyes, my camera and my tent. If I don't return it's because I either fell in love with the place or was eaten by a bear. Either way, don't wait up.

Enjoy the Summer weekend!

6 comments:

  1. We'll send out the Mounties if you aren't back in a week! That looks really beautiful, Ally. Can't wait to see your photo shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe! Been there. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun on the bike trip! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds exciting and looks quite spectacular! Have a great - and safe - trip, Ally! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the bears aren't hungry! I hope your trip there was spectacular. The weather is certainly perfect for camping and hiking.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy! and yes summer makes blogging a whole lot harder for me as well

    ReplyDelete