Sunday, April 16, 2017

How To Stay Organized While Travelling


When I ride my motorcycle on long trips, I always carry a backpack filled with a notepad, pen, papers (e.g., hotel reservations) and maps. My papers tend to get all messed up in the bag because things get shaken on a vibrating motorcycle. I realized some organization would help so, with the recent purchase of a nice pen, I just made a big improvement in my travel-storage.

I bought a leather folio from Levenger, a company that makes beautiful stuff. The folio solves all my problems. It fits neatly inside my backpack, has a built-in notepad of high-quality paper and several pockets for papers and maps. Best of all, it has a pen-holder and zips closed. That protects my new pen and keeps me from losing it. If the pen was loose in my backpack, I'd be sure to misplace or drop it, but locked into its special holder inside a zippered folio, it'll never be loose and vulnerable.

This folio organizes my stuff and keeps it safe while jostling about. I had my name embossed on the leather folio so it looks nice too.

How do you carry your stuff when travelling?

8 comments:

  1. I love planners.
    I Need to organize my days otherwise I can't get stuff done :D

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea! Love the name embossed on the leather, something about personalized objects makes them that much more special!

    Mary
    www.marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius idea! I love a good planner/organizer and this one is a beauty. :)
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a good folio. So organized and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Levenger really does make beautiful products <3 Your folio is gorgeous, and I love that you had it embossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good idea- I'm traveling a lot next month, so I'm always on the hunt for good staying organized while traveling tips. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really handsome folio. When we travelled recently I was given a lovely travel purse which worked very well - passport, tickets, money, etc. all fitted in it well and it was pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a good idea! I am actually really disorganized, despite all the traveling we do. Not sure if it'll ever change lol. But my husband is very organized...this is something he would love. I'll have to show him this!

    ReplyDelete