Thursday, July 30, 2015

My Mermaid Sister

I'll bet you think all mermaids are sweet and innocent. You're wrong!

Some mermaids -- like my sister-in-spirit Megan Mae -- are badasses.  Megan says, "I'm not some mermaid princess. I'm the badass sea-witch."

Megan Mae is the first of my friends to take me up on my offer of the mermaid tail. She looks FABULOUS. Her eye-makeup is extraordinary and her use of fishnetting as an accessory is inspired. Megan's attractive tattoos aren't fake decoration; they're real.

Go visit her blog and tell her what you think.


15 comments:

  1. Wow she does look badass and the tats just fit in so well with the colours. It did not take long for someone to jump right in :), I can't wait to see the rest of this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks amazing on her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun project. I like how she added the green fishnet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks fantastic! I like how she took a different spin and went with the bad ass approach!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is the badassiest sea-witch I've ever seen! What fun! I love how her tattoos work with this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giggles!! I've sent on the tail this afternoon! Can't wait to see the others who join.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is one cool mermaid. Love it!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cool mermaid! Can't wait to see more of them!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so awesome! Way to go Megan on representing the the broader spectrum of mermaid's and folks with their ocean inspired spirits.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha a bad ass sea witch too funny! And I will check out her blog : )

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete