Happy 'Ber Months! (Septem-ber to Decem-ber)
Every year I get to celebrate my birthday (Nov. 3) and favorite holiday (Halloween) the same week. The arrival of September reminds us to start thinking about Halloween costumes.
What'll yours be this year? Be wild and creative!
I'm considering... James Gandolfini (as Tony Soprano) with Robin as Carmela, Tom Wolfe (author & boulevardier), Jack Hughes (USA/Devils hockey star), Tim Curry (as Dr. Frank-N-Furter) and, of course, Dolly Parton. Although Dolly was a foot shorter than me, with her big hair she reached the same height. :)
Can't wait to see your final selection! xxx
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I haven't dressed up since middle school! But you are certainly encouraging me. It's so fun!
ReplyDeleteExactly! And fun is worthy of effort. If we view Halloween as an opportunity for creating, we can enjoy it immensely.
DeleteLovely photo! The 'ber months are my favourites! My birthday is on October 27th! I will be 70 this year. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We're about the same age.
DeleteOMG, Tim Curry! I'm just in the planning stages of my holiday party, and of course, my birthday is a month away!
ReplyDeleteI'd kill to attend your bash!
DeleteI can't think of a theme! It's on the 24th. ;-P
DeleteTim Curry, absolutely!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, you can't beat Tim. Do you know about his early musical career? He made several albums singing songs he wrote. I have and love them. They didn't sell well but are beautiful to listen to.
DeleteDolly is going to be very popular this year. We secured our Rocky Horror tickets early this year for 2 nights. I just hope it starts feeling like a "ber" month soon. I spend most of my days avoiding the heat and light. Its 96F today. 90s all week. I'm drained!
ReplyDeleteWhatever you choose will be awesome! You're a Halloween pro.